Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I miss her already..

My mom came up to visit the week before Thanksgiving. Austin and I didn't have school that week so it worked out perfectly. As soon as my mom sat down in my apartment, she started making a list of things to get done while she's at our place. So needless to say, we did just as much work as we did play. She helped me..

1. organize my kitchen (all the cupboards, drawers and even pantry!)
2. change the furniture around in the apartment
3. sew things I've been pushing off for months
4. cook new recipes
5. paint frames and shelves
6. decorate for Christmas
7. make a roast for Sunday dinner (was never on the list, she just gave in after Austin kept begging)

Is Austin's head touching the fan? Yes.

Aren't Moms just the greatest!? Miss you already, Mom. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

3 comments:

  1. When will you be here? Brenton and I will be in Colorado from the 22-27th. ALl four of us need to hang out! I havent been with all of you since last year when we went to RA. Long TIME!

    P.s. you rpics are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!! I love that last picture!! How fun to have your mommmy come! Not only can't I wait til our baby comes but then my mommmy will come up too! So fun to have our mommies, huh??

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun I love all the pictures! Good job with everything.

    ReplyDelete