Saturday, July 4, 2009

Las Vegas

Austin and I flew into Las Vegas for a family reunion. No one could pick us up for over 6 hours...so we decided to hangout on the strip for a while. I don't totally love this place, but we had to make the most of it since we had nothing else to do!  But it turned out to be really fun!

This is me so excited that Austin could actually come with me to the reunion!  Up until a few days before, I thought I was going alone!
After getting off the plane....haha we look awful.  It was a long plane ride, and we were going off of 2 hours of sleep!
Austin's idea to hug the M&M as hard as we could.


 
Trying to get cooled off!  It was so sunny and hot.

3 comments:

  1. I love it how you guys always have fun no matter what!! And I love the M&M Guy hug idea. Austin is a Genius!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found out that you and Emily have a blog....What! I'm so excited. I love being able to see whats going on in your lives since we never get to see each other.:( I'm so excited! Anyways we miss you and love ya lots!

    ReplyDelete