Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Starting a blog for reals...


So I tried doing this a while back, but this time is for reals!  I'm excited to start a blog.  I think it will make me take more pictures.  Austin and I never remember to bring our camera anywhere, so I always thought our blog would be so boring!


We moved out to Kansas City a little over a month ago. We never thought we would be doing the summer sales thing, but somehow we ended up out here.  Everything has been going really well so far.  It's so fun to pick up and move somewhere new.  Austin and I are getting pretty use to doing that.  This is our third move in the last year!  But it's so beautiful here!  It's actually green. That is a picture of where we live.  We love our apartment!  It's the nicest one we've had...by far!  So we're excited for the rest of our summer out here.   

6 comments:

  1. Yay! I am so glad you are going to post lots!!! And you are in Kansas...it's so close yet so far...hey, is there an airport near you guys?? I bet a puddle jump ticket from there to here would be really cheap...we should look into it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy that you are going to blog for real now! It'll give you something fun to do while Austin is working. I'm a loner :-( Brenton goes to summer school 7-9am then work 10-8:30pm all week long then on Saturdays he works all day! I only see him like 3 hours a day. I am keeping busy with crafts! What is the weather like there? What are you doing during the day while Austin is at work? Miss ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. blogging is so fun and I have found a company that will publish your blog into a book. I wish I had all the little days thoughts and happenings from when my kids were young. I will help with any questions you have with your blog. Call me.
    Rebecca Frazier

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Karrie,
    I hope you are doing well in Kansas City and that it's not too humid for you! We have a blog too. www.06-forever.blogspot.com. Hope y'all are having a good summer!
    -Abby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karrie I am so glad I found your blog, dont you just love blogging so far, its kinda hard to keep up though! So what are you doing now, and how is everything? You and your husband are such a cute couple!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You started a blog for reals?! I was just going through my list to add someone since our blog is private and saw that you actually made a blog! wahoo!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete